Thursday, August 23, 2007

Morning Walking

This whole week I have been walking at 8 in the morning with some of my girl buds! They each push a double stroller, but it won't be long before I can join them with that! So far, I only do one lap around the neighborhood with them, but hopefully soon I will be able to do both laps. (Both laps is 3 miles!!!) My right shin sure has been hurting, but that pain will fade soon. It's kind of fun how it reminds me of my 4 hour workouts with gymnastics so many years ago, and coming home in so much pain, yet feeling so glad that I had accomplished something. I don't get anywhere near the same workout as I was with gymnastics, but I think it's great anyway. Not to mention having fun girl talk every morning! I love my girlfriends!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers