Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jaden and IKEA

For the last couple weeks we've been introducing Jaden to interior decorating. The arrival of the IKEA catalog was a perfect addition to his already rigorous regimen. We've heard a couple friends and family might be looking for a second opinion on some of the ideas they've had for their own homes. Feel free to ask for Jaden's advice. We're sure he's happy to help.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Guys... I just have a question. If I want to upload a video but I need to rotate it do you guys know how to do this? I can do it in windows movie maker but then I can't use the program I want to upload it to my blog. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Not yet. I'll mess around and see if I can't figure it out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers