Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mel's New Doo



I've wanted to cut my hair (again) for quite some time. I finally did it! It's probably the shortest it has ever been, but it's also my favorite haircut I have ever had. What do you think?

9 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! MAKES YOU LOOK SUPER HOTT!!

Amanda said...

Way cute! You look great with short hair!

Becca said...

It is so cute. I also love your shirt. You just look all around cute :)

Natalie said...

Love the haircut! Sorry I had to take off so sudden last night. I think we might have rented our place! Hopefully we can get together soon.

Annette said...

SOOOO beautiful! duh, the cut looks perfect on you, and look at you, and your cutie shirt!!! :-)

Mandi said...

I love your hair cut! You are adorable :)

Jared and Delia said...

Stylin

Jared and Delia said...

Stylin! I like it short!

Jared and Delia said...

Stylin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers