You are so cute pregnant! I felt SOOOO fat when I was pregnant, even though people said I looked cute. But really, you look great! I hope you're feeling well. :)
No fair -- you're way smaller than I am. Oh well. I just keep thinking that if all the kids are this close together, then maybe by the time kid #5 is 2 years old then my body will start to get back to normal. We'll see.
2 comments:
You are so cute pregnant! I felt SOOOO fat when I was pregnant, even though people said I looked cute. But really, you look great! I hope you're feeling well. :)
No fair -- you're way smaller than I am. Oh well. I just keep thinking that if all the kids are this close together, then maybe by the time kid #5 is 2 years old then my body will start to get back to normal. We'll see.
Post a Comment