Beckam and I share a lot of time together. While Jaden and Kyler are at school all day, there are so many things we get to do. Here we are one day leaving a park. He's running way ahead and telling me to come! :)
On our drive back from taking Kyler to school each morning we are driving directly into the rising sun. It is SO bright! I give him a paper to hold up and cover his eyes. Sometimes I wish I had a paper to cover my eyes...but I guess someone needs to keep their eyes on the road.I finally hung his swing in the backyard! He was SO happy and loves me to push him in the swing.
While waiting for the boys to get their team basketball pictures taken, I took some of Beckam! :)
He's holding a ball behind his back and just looks so adorable!
I wanted to get a picture of him with me one day. He did NOT want to get his picture taken. So I pretended I didn't want to either.
He thought that was funny, and I got a picture of us!
We are outside just about daily, especially after school. Beckam has really started to like the skateboard. He takes it so slow and careful and does the cutest little dance when he's done, showing how proud he is!
Steady...
uh oh!
Try again.
Stay focused!
I did it! Time for that dance!
I LOVE that sometimes all he wants is for ME to cuddle him! Gosh Beckam I love you!




2 comments:
LOVE the paper shade and the skateboard dance!
we have a spiderman skateboard too:)
Post a Comment