Every February we enter a very important day of school! The 100th Day! They each had a couple projects they had to do. Kyler had to make a poster with 100 things on it, same or different. He drew a big tree and glued 100 acorns on it, which he had gathered from our front yard, all by himself. I'm such a great mom, I never even took a picture of it. But he was sure proud of it. Also he had to put 100 of something on a shirt to wear. Here are his 100 stickers, again done all on his own!
Jaden had a similar project. He had to create something wearable, (hat, shirt, vest, socks, etc) with 100 of something attached to it. I cut out a big tie for him and he designed the rest. He was so embarrassed to wear it to school. When I dropped him off he took off his backpack and hugged it, so that it would cover his tie.
I'm so proud of him! He won for the most creative in the whole 2nd grade! Maybe someday he'll get over feeling "different." Jaden's other project was to bring 100 of some snack food to add to the "trail mix." He brought 100 cheerios. (Which doesn't look like much in a ziploc bag.) All in all, they each had a great day at school. Happy 100 day!




1 comment:
what a fun day!:) i love these!! and i love that jaden gets so embarrassed! it's so cute! some day he will see how cool it is to be different and not be in the crowd:)
Post a Comment