Thursday, February 07, 2013

Houston Zoo with Beckam

One morning Beckam and I hung out with Nemo and Dori! :)
I love that we can go to the zoo whenever we want to.  We should defiantly go more often.  He loved it!  It was so interesting to watch the clown fish do exactly what Merlin says Nemo should do...brush.  This fish did it again and again!


 And these 3 stripped fish just hung out there without moving.  Maybe their family was taking a nap together?

After we looked all through the aquarium, Beckam's buddies Porter, Cannon, and Jonas showed up.  They loved watching the elephants.
 Beckam did NOT want me to take his picture!

 We walked around and saw the monkeys, seals, and tigers.  We had our sack lunch in the park, then it was time to head home for naptime.
When Beckam saw this he was so excited.  It wasn't until I put him up there, I realized what he was so excited about.  Not the seal, but the ball! :)

I'm so grateful to live where we do, and to be so close to so many fun things to do with the kids.  I'm glad we have 2 cars so I can run around all day and not worry about taking or picking up Christian from school.  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers