For Christmas, both grandparents got Kyler signed up for "art school." Once a week he gets to go paint and draw and learn about art for a whole hour! This is him at home using some water colors. This kid LOVES to paint!
This is the folder he got to decorate last week at art class. I can see a guy on a bike, can you? This is where they will be keeping some of his projects to have an art exhibit at the end the semester for us to see his work. I'm excited to see how he enjoys different mediums each week.
He told me, this is a trampoline, and then a trampoline on top of a tree and then a really tall tree. So you can jump jump jump to the top! Great imagination Kyler!Kyler's preschool had a Family Field Trip this week at the Bean Museum. He got to pet a snake and was so scared to, until I told him that Beckam was going to, and that the snake wanted to be his friend. It's amazing how quickly he changed his mind when he found out his younger brother wasn't scared! :)
Kyler is such a joker!
He liked the smaller animals. He kept saying that they were cute!He LOVED the hammerhead shark, and wanted a picture to be able to show Jaden he saw a shark!
He loved the 4 small ducks here. I can't believe how many different facial expressions this kid has! He looks like a different kid in each photo. I'm so interested to see him grow up and mature. I really wonder what he'll do...
Kyler sees that Jaden has homework each day and asked to do homework too! His teacher at preschool thinks he is so bright and can't BELIEVE that he won't even be going to Kindergarten next year (since the cut-off is September 1st and his birthday isn't until the middle of October) So this last week I did lessons in "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" book that I used with Jaden, that my mom used with me! He did so good and loved having "homework."
He's growing up so much lately! We sure love you Kyler!




2 comments:
he is so goofy and so smart! i love him so much!
LOVE that he's enjoying his art and wants to do homework! Kyler is growing up - what a great guy - Love him so much!
Post a Comment