Saturday, January 28, 2012

Beckam is Teething

Beckam seems to be teething!  You can't totally tell from his attitude, but he chews on everything!  His drool and slobber get on everything.  If he doesn't have a toy or finger in his mouth, he must be sleeping! :)You can see his 2 bottom teeth in this picture. (Taken while playing at my friend Tressa's house where Kyler has art class once a week.)
Another picture where you can see his 2 bottom teeth.  Wondering when more will come through.

So I decided to make him his very own teething biscuits!  They are awesome!  I dried out a couple for Beckam and the boys and I ate the other loaf! :)(We doubled it.) I even halved the honey in them.  Not very sweet bread, but hey if they boys will eat it for a snack and it's not packed with sugar...even better!


2 comments:

Oma said...

looks kind of like biscotti?

Jenni said...

He is SUPER cute Mel!!! I haven't seen him forever, I can't believe how big he is!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers