The boys have been LOVING the warmer weather this Winter, but really missing our trampoline. Jaden told me he needed to practice his back flip! :) So when I picked him up after school last Tuesday I surprised him and told him after we picked up Kyler from art school we were going to go get some exercise at JUMP ON IT! He just kept saying I was the best mom!
I loved how uncrowded(is that a word?) it was there! The boys were immediately loving all their space! (If you turn down your volume than you don't have to hear me and you can just enjoy the boys jumping!:) )
All 3 boys seemed to have a great time.
Jaden got to practice his back flip.
Sometimes I forget how much younger Kyler is than Jaden. He sure keeps up pretty well.
This video of Kyler is harder to see with all the people around now, but he's WAY in the back jumping up onto the block! It took him a while to get up there. But he never gave up and finally figured it out. He loved being able to get up on something so high! :)
This cough/ fake laugh is something new Beckam was doing.
I love how easily distracted babies get. I want the ball, no I want to follow my brothers. Where am I? Oh ya, go get that ball!
Sometimes, Kyler really is Jaden's little shadow.
The boys started throwing balls at these girls and a new game began!
Pretty much, Jump On It rocks! This little excursion should hold us over...until next time! :)




2 comments:
that place is amazing! taelin started to jump and flip! haha Jaden is so good at his back flips and his really cool spin flips!!!!!
Yup - Jaden's right - you ARE The Best Mom!
Post a Comment