I am seriously going to miss this car! I posted it on KSL and in less than a week it was gone! It's still kind of strange to me, since this is the car Christian had when we met! He told me when we got married that it needed to last 2-3 more years. Well, next week is our 8 year anniversary and it has run great all 8 years! I hope it runs just as good for the guy that bought it. I can't believe how clean I got it in just over an hour too!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Good-Bye Camry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Bye bye Camry! Can't wait for your next car! You are going to love it!
That Camry was a great buy....and lasted a LONG time. Amazing cleaning job! Soooo excited for you guys and the new 'wheels'!
Next car is a minivan! Just kidding - I don't know but people seriously love their minivans.
Get a van! You won't regret it!!! :)
Post a Comment