Kyler loves to play on StarFall.com. I love that he's entertained so I can get some stuff done! Once in a while I love to just watch him learn. In this particular area of the website they are learning that what "oo" says. It's pretty quiet, so you'll have to go play it! :) But what it's telling him to say is "loose tooth silly goose." Then they say, "louder, I can't hear you." I got closer on the next video so you can hear it better!
Kyler still loves to play the piano...if that's what you want to call it. Usually it consists more of changing the sound of it and seeing what neat stuff he can do with the different sounds. He's found a new favorite for a bit. #113. He knows how to do it as often as he likes. What a cutie!




1 comment:
interesting that Kyler likes to play the piano/drums with the heel of his hands - no fingers there! He sure is having a great time....Love that smile!
Post a Comment