Sunday, April 03, 2011

Crazy Weather Weekend

The last 2 days we had temperatures in the upper 60's and even the low 70's!  Friday we met Jaden at the bus stop with a sack lunch and had a picnic at the park.  The boys love it when we do this.  This will probably become a regular occurrence as the weather continues to warm.





At least that's what I thought until I woke up this morning to SNOW!  It's been snowing on and off all morning, but is pretty sunny now.  I'm sure we won't have any snow on the ground later this evening.  Kind of weird to wake up to though when you see the first of your tulips open up on those sunny days as well.  I guess that's just how Spring is here.  Always keeps you guessing.

1 comment:

oma said...

can I order 'no snow/ for next weekend? HA!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers