I don't think I have ever seen him so excited to get a haircut!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Jaden HATES Summer?
So after asking Jaden where he thinks Dad should go to school and him saying "somewhere that doesn't EVER snow," I was pretty surprised when he told me he hates summer! He said he likes spring because it's sunny, but not summer because it's too hot and sweaty. He really does HATE to sweat. He always comments after playing sports how much he really doesn't like that. (He's always pushing his hair up off his forehead.) I told him that he doesn't have to have hair. That cutting it might help him feel cooler and not so sweaty when he plays. We showed him some pictures of boys with buzz cuts and he really liked how it looked. So, last Sunday we buzzed it mostly off.
He was so worried about it growing back so fast too. As he was laying in bed and I turned the lights out, he said, "is it still going to be short in the morning?" I told him it would be short for quite a while and then we could cut it again if he wanted. "Yes, yes, yes." I think he likes it short! Guess we'll see if that changes his attitude about summer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so adorable and funny!
It doesn't snow in Sacramento!
Hahaha jaden cracks me uo!!!!!! Is it going to be short in themorning!???? Hahahaha miss u guys!!
Post a Comment