Kyler does pretty good playing on his own while Jaden is at school in the morning. But it's always nice when we find a friend who can play! Mac even brought him some bubbles! They had fun doing that for a bit but mostly played upstairs. I sure love that toy room!
They should work on collaborating their blows. Mac couldn't seem to blow his without the super power and sound effects, and Kyler barely blew it hard enough to get a couple of bubbles going. They seemed to enjoy doing it their own way.
I told them I wanted to see their guns!
In this one I said "make a mean face!"
And this one I said "Shoot me!"
I'm glad they let little Kyler tag along with them. What a good bunch of boys!




2 comments:
Cute! What is it with little boys and guns? Too funny. How great to have such good friends and neighbors. :)
I like those friends also - I'm even gonna miss them!
Post a Comment