Saturday, January 08, 2011

More fun in California

I love that we always get a new family photo, thanks to Christian's dad. Here the boys are waiting for picture time, watching Enchanted! (Our Family photo coming soon)

It brightened up a bit, so the boys all headed out during naptime to play some frisbee golf. It started raining on them a bit, but they got home before it really started up again!


Jaden had fun being one of "the guys"!

Once the kids were in bed that night, we headed to the indoor racetrack for some go cart racing. I'll have to do that sometime when I'm not pregnant. It looked like so much fun! Check out these awesome outfits they had to wear! Here's Christian

Here's Eric and Nat.

Here's Brian, Christian's dad.

And here they go!

I love this blurry picture. It makes it look like they are just cruising!

It still sounded pretty fast. Christian was disappointed to see the speed I saw when he saw the video. He said it felt like they were going SO much faster than that on the turns.


Eric was the only one to manage a name on the board. But the others said it was fun nonetheless. Christian couldn't stop talking about it the whole way home. I think it looked like quite the adrenalin rush. So fun!



2 comments:

Oma said...

thanks for posting this - it's fun to see a bit of what happened that night!

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Looks like a riot. I bet it was a fun break.

Kevin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers