Kyler is finally old enough to do the Itty Bitty sports at the rec center! He is LOVING basketball. I think he feels so grown up to finally be able to participate in sports like his older brother. I love watching him and the happy grin that doesn't seem to leave his cute face.

Here is his team. They are the LA Lakers.

I thought it would be fun to get a picture of Kyler with his buddy Carson, (left) and Harrison (right). As I told them to stand there another kid on their team decided he wanted to be in on it too! (Don't know his name) and as soon as I said "look at me and say Happy", Carson said No and squatted down. (This is seriously Kyler's face the whole time! Love it!)

WOW! Nice shot...mom. Pretty good timing huh?! Great shot too Ky! :)

Glad we have things like this to sign him up for. Sad it will be done so soon.

Here's a few things from the last day. They get out a huge parachute in between games. The kids love this!

Here's Ky with his coach.

Here he is with Lenny the Legacy Center Lion. Glad he wasn't afraid of him. Jaden was always so nervous to go near him.
2 comments:
What fun!....and Kyler actually Didn't turn away from the camera for a pic! way to go....
love the new blog background - perfect for all those little boys in the family!
Post a Comment