Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas Day- December 25th

So it took everything in me not to just open the envelope as soon as I woke up Christmas morning. But it was more fun opening it with family around. So as soon as we were ready for the day, we headed to Christian's parents house (we were sleeping at Opa's) for Christmas morning and breakfast. We handed the picture to Jaden and asked him to read it. He said BOY! Christian and I couldn't believe it! So excited for boy Mealey #3.
The boys enjoyed opening more presents. Jaden was very excited about his Harry Potter Lego Wii game from Oma and Grandpa.
For Christmas breakfast we had flenches. (Dutch crepes) During breakfast time Jaden said "What if we name our kid flench?" Don't think the name will stick, but glad to see he seems interested in his new baby brother.

He also got a dry erase book to keep him busy at church.


Kyler LOVES I SPY books so this was great! Another book to stay busy with at church.


Kyler LOVES building things! So this is great as well. He enjoyed putting it together and seeing the pieces all turn together. How fun. It's still amazing to me how different he and Jaden really are.

My 3 boys! Enjoying playing Harry Potter! What a fun game!

For dinner we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Mealey's house. Maddix was watching Toy Story for the 20th time or so. He LOVES Buzz!

Kyler didn't get a nap, so after dinner he was just too tired to stay awake any longer! Thank goodness for big brother's shoulder. Grandma and Grandpa gave the boys some new stuffed animals. Jaden chose a white bear with a top hat and Kyler chose Babar, the elephant. What a fun bunch of Christmas this has been!


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute pics Mel! I'm so excited for you, boys are lots of fun!!! I can't believe how much Jaden looks like Christian in the picture of the three boys. Cute!

Oma said...

we sure loved having everyone here!

Annette said...

I loved these 2 blog posts! Such cute little boys :) Looks like a lot of fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers