After enjoying our own Christmas at home on the 22nd, we headed to the airport the morning of the 23rd to have more Christmas fun in Sacramento with Christian's family. Kyler and Maddix were so cute watching the airplanes at the airport.
The next day (December 24th- another Christmas EVE!) was practically the only sunny day of the rest of our vacation. But it was still freezing! We decided to make the most of it and head to the park to play and get some fresh air. Jaden loves the monkey bars, but they were a bit cold. So he didn't do those for very long.
Slides are always a hit.
Santa even showed up to give the 4 youngsters early Christmas gifts!




1 comment:
Where did you get the recipes for the trifle? I have been wanting to make one. They are very big out here actually...I could just buy one at the grocery store, but I would rather make it.
It's too bad Sacramento was cold...you would think it would be warmer there.
Post a Comment