Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkinland

For playgroup this week we went to Pumpkinland. I think we had a great turn out and everyone seemed to have a great time! I'm sure this wasn't all the kids, but a pretty good amount of them! Way to go to all the mommies being up for this!

The rabbits were licking Kyler's finger right before I took this picture. Then Kyler decided it would be fun to poke them! They moved away...smart bunnies!

Peek-a-boo. I see Kyler.

And Jaden!

Oh no! A dead end on the corn maze!

This maze was kind of tricky, but eventually we all made it out!


Who doesn't love a bounce house? Check out that happy face!

Pretty big slide too!

Nice moves Ky!

Guess Jaden didn't know where to look. There was so much going on in the Light Alley!


A Playground too!? What a fun place!




2 comments:

Oma said...

I'm really glad we got to go with you - that was fun!!

Annette said...

Wow, I bet they had so much fun! That looks awesome! love the bunny pic and the peek-a-boo for Ky ky :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers