Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kyler's Birthday

I can't believe my little guys turned a BIG 3 years old yesterday! Here's a couple pics of Kyler 3 years ago!





That cute little guy decided he wanted a ROBOT cake for his birthday this year! He was pretty excited about it. It tasted great too! I love making the kids' cake. Favorite birthday tradition!

He was so excited about opening presents. He didn't seem to care that they were wrapped in the Wall Street Journal! :)

Kyler wanted to play tennis at the park for his birthday! I think he had a blast!






That looks like a pretty happy birthday boy at the end of the day!

Jaden loves helping his brother open presents! (And trying to get as much play time in with them as possible too!) Kyler is so nice to share!

I love that face! Seriously excited! Thanks Eric, Nat and Maddix!


He was so excited when we were singing Happy Birthday to him!

It only took him a couple tries to blow out all 3 candles!

Happy Birthday Kyler! We all love you so much! You're getting so big! And look how much you've changed in 3 years! Glad you were able to have a great day!


3 comments:

Oma said...

what a wonderful happy boy!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Cutie! And good job on the cake, Mel, that looks great!!!

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers