Christian and I got to go to an MBA Halloween Date night dinner. It was nice to meet more in the MBA program along with their spouses. I decided to enter the "spooky dessert contest" and WON "most spooky dessert" with this bowl of bloodshot eyes!
Dinner was your choice of soups, (pumpkin brains with chicken/ corn and toenail chowder/ etc), salad, and bread sticks (a bone or a witches finger) and don't forget the goblin pee (lemonade) or homemade rootbeer.
After dinner we played some fun games where 3 couples at a time had to go up on stage to compete. Everything from name that tune of super old songs, with a Halloween theme, to eating chocolate covered Brussels sprouts, to the newly-wed game. I really enjoyed this date with Christian and I'm so glad the MBA program offers activities like this. More dates to come I am sure!




4 comments:
I looked at the recipe and they sound Yummy! BUT - they LOOK Yucky! Did anyone eat any?....I'm not surprised you won!
I looked at the recipe and they sound Yummy! BUT - they LOOK Yucky! Did anyone eat any?....I'm not surprised you won!
Love it. And I want the recipe to that crazy Dessert.
Post a Comment