Sunday, October 31, 2010

My big 3 year old!

Kyler told me he wanted to have a party this year. (Jaden sure looks big compared to all those 2 and 3 year olds!) We played with balloons,

duck duck goose,

throw the balls in the box,

opened presents, and even decorated pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. (sorry, had my hands full, and didn't get pictures of that one. :)

They all had a great time. I think it was great for Kyler to be the center of attention, like he has seen his brother be so many times before. It's also been fun to see him be excited about seeing HIS friends. He is growing up!

Here is Kyler playing with one of his new toys he got.


Kyler has also enjoyed singing while playing the piano lately. Here he is singing a song about 3 withes and is about to hold up 3 fingers! He's so cute!

I think he was singing about some ducks in this video!


Here is Kyler at his 3 year check up.

He is 41 1/4 inches tall (75%) and 37 lbs (70%) I know he has skinnied up a bit, but was a bit surprised he was no longer in the 90 percentile! He's still so much bigger than so many other kids his age. (Guess that's why he is in the 70% and not the 50%...genius mel) That's our big guy! I love it when he'll smile for me. What a handsome kiddo.


4 comments:

Oma said...

He is so handsome and happy! Love that boy!!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg he is so grown up! i miss you guys!! happy birthday kyler;)

Annette said...

SO handsome!!! I loved that whole post - wow he's sure growing up so much! love him!

* Stephanie said...

Wow – I always thought Jaden looked like Christian, but never saw that much in Kyler. But that first picture of Kyler at his checkup – I had to take a second look, I sure see Christian in him there. How fun. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers