While Jennie has been staying with us, once in a while we go on the walks she goes on with Macie, her dog. August 1st seemed like any other night. But out of NO WHERE it began pouring like crazy! We ran home so fast, but since it was pretty warm out we decided to just stay out and play in the rain. Kyler loved looking up with his mouth opened trying to drink it. Wish I could have gotten a picture of that one! (Has since just asked "if we could look up at the sky and get rain in our mouths. Can we do that one?" Guess he doesn't know that I didn't being on that storm. He'll just have to wait 'til the next rain storm! :) )

Mostly they loved splashing in the gutter. (Yes, I am that kind of mom.) They enjoyed every minute of it.
Such great brothers!


All 3 boys loved playing, and once it was no longer pouring even Macie wanted to join in the fun.

Gotta love those warm summer, rainy nights.
3 comments:
oh gosh - that looks soooo fun! If I'd been there - I would have joined in for sure! The boys are so lucky to have 'that kind of mother'...LOL!
How fun!!!
So fun! Glad you guys are having a great summer! So glad that Chris is home!
Post a Comment