Thanksgiving Point does $2 Tuesdays in August, and a couple weeks ago we went to Farm Country. (Aug 10th) The kids always love going and I think it's fun as well.
You can see how much each of the boys weigh compared to animals on the farm.



And yes, that's my son picking his nose! What a fun cow bench.
This mommy cow just had this baby calf hours before we got there. SO NEAT to see such a newborn animal.


There were so many animals. A little Shetland Pony.

An alpaca, or llama. Don't know if I know what the difference is. Awesome hair do though don't you think?

Gorgeous Peacock going in one end of the "house."

And a white one coming out the other side. Too cool!
And then there is always feeding time. The kids LOVE this part. And since they love it, I have a lot of pictures of it!







Since it was a cheaper day to come this day than normal we had to wait in a long line to ride the ponies. The kids didn't seem to mind too much. They enjoyed watching them go around and around. 
I don't know if it's a good thing that the kids LIKE to be in JAIL! They are so cute!
There haven't been many pigs when we have gone in the past, so that was fun to look down into the sty and see several. These 2 were fighting over water territory. Interesting enough to watch for a while I guess. They were making us stop, stare and laugh.



Jaden got to go on a horse this time, so that was a first for him as well.





1 comment:
We love Thanksgiving Point! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment