

Of course after Jaden flew it for a while, Kyler wanted a turn. Being the sweet brother Jaden is, he let him have a turn. But Kyler wasn't completely aware of how the whole kite flying business worked. He let go and off Jaden's kite flew. I thought it was gone for good as the string went quickly over the fence. I was stunned, when I saw what happened next.
Our neighbors house had caught it! I was laughing so hard when I called Christian to tell him about it. The kite stayed there, flying in the wind for about 15 minutes before Christian even got home. Maybe we found a new way to let people know where we live!... Luckily we have great neighbors and they let Christian get up on their roof to retrieve the kite! I guess the dollar kite will get another shot at glory sometime! Although it's not going to ever be able to go to the same height it first achieved!




2 comments:
Just shows you can get a lot of fun for a $1. And I'm always amazed when I see that Jaden still has his sunglasses. I expected them to be lost or broken long ago....what a guy!
That last picture turned out fantastic Mel! Haha!
Post a Comment