Thursday, May 20, 2010

80 Degree Weather

I can't believe that earlier this week it was 80 degrees out! Guess we need some rain once in a while though huh? Well, when it was nice and hot on Monday we had a picnic at Jules house. Jaden is such the big brother telling Kyler to not touch the pool until it's all done!

I think that more water came out of the pool than stayed in, but they all seemed to be having great time nonetheless.


Jaden is getting pretty good at the Slip n' Slide, and check out that plumber Kyler! Guess he doesn't quite fit into Jaden's suit from last year.










Kyler loved sitting and falling backwards into the pool, or just jumping in and making a big splash! I would definitely say we are all ready for it to be summertime!


Look at what a good time Jaden was having!

I guess I am out of practice. I need to get better at really rubbing in the sunscreen and not just wiping it around him! Sorry bud. We'll get better at that one sooner than later. OUCH!! At least it wasn't too bad, and Jaden is tough. I know he'll want to go out again as soon as these rainy days clear up.

3 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

looks like so much fun! can't wait to come for the summer:)

Shannon said...

Ooh that is a good way to spend the first 80 degree day! That pool looks like so much fun. Your boys are so adventurous. Bummer about the sunburn though.

Oma said...

FUN!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers