Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cleaning up a Mess!

So, if you read my previous post about the mess that Jaden's first birthday cake was you will understand these picture better. I just couldn't get myself to throw away pertfectly good, well, at least tasting, cake. So I threw it all in a big Ziploc and decided to save it for later.
What's in the bowl doesn't look that great, but that's what you get when you have broken up cake with frosting on it sprayed out from a plastic bag.
I asked Jaden to give me his happiest smile!

Kyler almost couldn't wait for me to take the picture. Yummy!

Guess looks are not everything! He ate every last crumb! And I did too! :) This MESS tasted fantastic!

1 comment:

Oma said...

I love Kyler's face planted in the bowl!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers