The other day after being outside for a while jumping on the trampoline Jaden came running in very excited and out of breath. He said "Mom, come here! You've got to see this!" Quickly I followed him outside. I thought at first that he was going to show me something like a spider, or a cat in the yard etc. Then he began jumping on the tramp and did what we used to call a "back-peanut-roll." Impressed, I asked him if he would do it again if I got the camera to take a picture. He was sure excited about that and just kept them going.

His front flips are really improving as well! He still lands on his bum, but his height is getting better.

Then yesterday he was outside jumping again, yes even when it isn't very warm it's hard to keep this kid from going outside. I think it's already improved! So fun to see him enjoy the tramp and to be teaching himself new stuff to do too. Guess it must be in his blood! :)
2 comments:
Little gymnast! Cute.
Grampa and I spent a couple of days with Bushmans in Napa - just got home....seeing new pics of Jaden & Kyler is a wonderful treat to welcome us back!
Post a Comment