Thursday, March 18, 2010
Not a Joke
Yesterday while playing at the park near our house I overheard a boy talking to Jaden. He said, "Why did the train cross the road?" I listened closer to hear why, but Jaden only replied "It didn't." The boy continued pressing the subject and said "No, you are supposed to say, "I don't know. Why?" Then he again tried his question out. But Jaden was persistent. Trains don't cross roads. They go on tracks. Apparently there is a lack of teaching jokes around the Mealey home. We'll have to work on that one. If anyone knows the answer to this joke, let me know. That way I can explain it to Jaden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I don't know the answer, but that is hilarious! At our house, we are experiencing jokes with completely unrelated punch lines. Like, "Why did the princess cross the road?" Why? "To eat an orange!" They're so out there that I usually laugh. :)
that is so funny
Ha ha. He sounds pretty smart to me actually. I wish I knew the end of that joke.
Chris/Daddy - used to have me sit down with him and explain the comics in the newspaper...he just didn't understand why they were supposed to be funny. I guess we're gonna have to get Jaden a book of jokes!
Jaden's answer actually sounds right. I think that is hilarious.
Post a Comment