Monday, March 29, 2010

Fire Station Playgroup

Check out that lively group! Cohen looked pretty cool in his firefighter outfit. First the kids watched an Elmo movie about fire safety on Sesame Street. I just love the 2 faces Jason has here in these pictures. What a funny kid!












The kids got to feel how heavy the firfighters coat was. Guess there were too many kids to let them all put it on this time! :) Oh well.

They also learned that firefighters help people, not just put out fires. They got to see the inside of the Ambulance as well.

What a group huh?!
















Although blurry, I still think they are such cute brothers!

I think we got enough pics of the kids by the truck with some friends! It was a great playgroup activity!

1 comment:

Oma said...

your playgroup does so many fun things. We're starting one in our ward and they're thinking of just going to the part every other week. Since I know what you guys do -I keep telling them - there's sooo many other cool things you could do also...Oh well - I'm not in charge...thank goodness!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers