Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's the Weather?

With snow one and day and sun the next, we are sure getting a lot of bike riding in this winter! And the boys couldn't be happier!


Kyler is such a character! He just loves to show off for the camera!


Jaden on the other hand whizzes past so quickly I can barley get a shot with him in it.

He loves trying new things on his bike too. Lately, it's been to stand while coasting! Very impressive! He also loves to jump the front tire off the ground. This is much harder for me to get a picture of because his tire only comes up about an inch. Still he loves it all! I think that he does this also because Christian told him he would build him a jump after he learned to lift the front UP. You just wait Daddy. I think Jaden will be holding you to that this summer! :)

Jaden also continues to love his scooter. I'm so glad that both of my boys are so active and love to play outside!


And when Jaden is in a sharing mood, Kyler gets a turn as well. He sure is getting good at it.
















3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Wow...I think it's great the Jaden doesn't need training wheels!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable.

Oma said...

love the look of concentration on Kyler's face while he's on the scooter...just plain old love both of those boys!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers