Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jaden's Closet

YEAH!!! Another project done. I've been needing more room for Jaden's clothes for quite some time. He used to just have one hanging bar across the entire closet. So much wasted space! His "closet organizer" if finally finished. So now he has a bunch of cubbies as well as a lower rack for short sleeves and an upper rack for long sleeves with some long hang room in the middle. ( I can swith this too with the season! ) I couldn't have put it all together without Christian. Thanks for your help honey! It turned out awesome! And I love that Jaden is so excited about being able to reach and get to exactly what he wants to wear! LOVE IT! Thanks to Grandpa Bradshaw too, for talking me through how to do it all! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

My girls' closet has a lower hanging bar, but I can't hang anything on it. Whitney plays "dress up" all day long and is CONSTANTLY changing her clothes. So, I have to keep them all on the upper bar. :) Is it just girls that do this or do boys do it, too?

lehiharmers said...

oohhh. is it a kit? love it. we need one

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers