Kyler naps for quite a bit shorter than Jaden each day. So we have at least an hour of "just us time" everyday. The other day he handed me the camera and said cheese, so I guess he was in a picture mood. I was really trying to take some great shots, but as soon as the camera was pointed at him he wanted to use me as a playground. Standing on me is one of his favorites!
Here he knocked me over and is now laying on me.
Guess he thought that was funny! Gotta love those blue eyes!
I'm so glad that he loves to play!
3 comments:
What a sweet boy! Jaden still naps? That is really nice.
What a cutie! Cherish those naps for as long as you can girl!
What a sweetie! He is so cute and I love his little smile!
Post a Comment