Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day at the BEACH!!!

This was seriously little boy heaven! Look at all that sand to dig in!

It's not a HUGE beach, (you can see to the right and left of where we were) but definitely a BLAST!

Playing in the water, and going ALL OVER to dig. Could life be any better for a little boy!?































Kyler got sand in Jaden's face, but that didn't seem to stop the fun!


The best way to clean off at the beach is to jump right in! Of course, somtimes you need a running start.


And once you master the "side-of-the-doc" jump, you may as well go right off the end...careful folks....it really drops out there! :) Guess that's the way for mommy to get used to the water too!

Who knew we could have so much fun at a beach right here in UTAH! Thanks Day Break Lake!

Only wish I could have found this place sooner. Maybe we'll go back again on Friday...! :)

6 comments:

Oma said...

looks like LOTS of fun...so how did you find out about this great place?

Stephers said...

How FUN! We'll have to check it out sometime!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg that looks like so much fun!!!

Jared and Delia said...

HOw fun! Is that near you?

Whitneymwall said...

awww I'm sad that we missed it! I went to ed-week at BYU instead without my kiddies' and that time away was fantastic, I really needed a break.

Shannon said...

Very cool. I didn't realize anyone could go use the lake in Daybreak. We will have to drive over there and check it out! Looks like fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers