Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scrapping

You may recall I went to Boise in April. If you don't remember that, than I know that you are not one of my avid readers, and we should no longer consider ourselves "friends! " :)
I have FINALLY (i think) finished my digital scrapbook pages for that trip! I think I am finally getting faster, but you can only do so much when 2 kids seem to need constant attention. Since I have finished my cross stitch I have been wanting something to do. This seems to be what fills my "spare time" now. (Although I do wish I could do this while sitting on the couch in front of the TV! ) Oh well, the office will just have to work.











5 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Cuuuute!

Just Only Me said...

Where do you find the patience! I guess I just haven't figured that out, I do my pages "old school" and barely get them done. Anyone who is an avid digital-scrapper is amazing to me. Your pages are so fun!

Shannon said...

Very cute. You are so talented!

Natalie said...

Love the pages, You are doing such a great job!

Rob & Karli said...

oH MAN, THAT LOOKS COMPLICATED & SUPER CUTE. i THINK i'LL HAVE TO JUST STICK TO PLAIN AND SIMPLE POSTS. LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A FUN TRIP!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers