Kyler still isn't quite sitting on his own...at least not long enough to get a picture taken. I guess he's a bit behind on that milestone. Oh well. He had his 6 month appointment today (MORE SHOTS! :( but wasn't quite as big as I had thought he would be. He weighs 18 lbs 10 oz (I thought he would be 20!) So he's only in the 80% now for weight. He's 28 inches, still 90% for that one and his head is 46 1/2 cm...not quite off the chart. Only in the 97 %! He has started taking a bottle again...HORRAY!!!! We're still trying new foods all the time. In case you can't tell from the picture he's generally a happy guy. We hope the next 6 months bring tonz of joy too!
Monday, April 21, 2008
6 months old!
Kyler still isn't quite sitting on his own...at least not long enough to get a picture taken. I guess he's a bit behind on that milestone. Oh well. He had his 6 month appointment today (MORE SHOTS! :( but wasn't quite as big as I had thought he would be. He weighs 18 lbs 10 oz (I thought he would be 20!) So he's only in the 80% now for weight. He's 28 inches, still 90% for that one and his head is 46 1/2 cm...not quite off the chart. Only in the 97 %! He has started taking a bottle again...HORRAY!!!! We're still trying new foods all the time. In case you can't tell from the picture he's generally a happy guy. We hope the next 6 months bring tonz of joy too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
He is so stinkin cute Mel! I love that big old smile. :)
Okay he is a cutie! Seriously. That is funny that he isn't sitting up yet. Harrison was like that too, he didn't sit up for forever and didn't start crawling until he was almost one.....yeah. But your little Kyler is adorable.
He is so cute! I love the bumbo :)
Great pic!
He is so cute and getting so big! Wow!
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much today! Kyler is so sweet. I don't think I've ever heard him be sad.
He's a big guy. :) As long as they're happy, all is well. He's cute.
He is getting soo big soo fast!!!
He is so cute! I love how different him and Jaden are...he is such a tank as eric would say! It was great to see you guys last night!
Post a Comment