Kyler's always got a "way" of doing things! Even when he's riding his bike, he's not just riding it. :) He even asked me to take lots of pictures and came and looked after each one.
He'd even tell me what he was going to to and what he wanted a picture of. Here he's saying "What's up."
Then he wanted to try some tricks.
Then he told me he wanted to pick up his bike. I honestly didn't think he'd be able to do it. It's pretty heavy....I was shocked!
Then he wanted to do some exercises.
Then more tricks. He loves to stand on the bar, but I snapped the picture a bit early.
All these pictures were really making him work. He stood for a bit and wondered "what should I do next?"
Then it came to him! He said I'm gonna ride really really really fast, then do a trick! He rode all the way down the street and yelled with happiness, head thrown back, with shear joy the whole way back! And that was the end of his bike riding adventure!
Another thing Kyler continues to enjoy is building and creating with his K'NEX. He made this and said it was He Man. :)
Watch out world! Here's Kyler. And he's ready to go! I love playing with you buddy!




2 comments:
gosh he's strong!!!! so cute!
Wow, I never thought Kyler looked much like Christian, but I totally see it in some of these photos!
Post a Comment