Saturday, February 25, 2012

Playing at the gym

After the afternoon in Kolob Canyon, we had our own private gym time in the Southern Utah Gymnastics Gym!  Thanks Kari for opening this up for us to play!
Christian had a hard time getting out of the pit.  He just kept sinking!
Kyler was LOVING the pit!

Jaden and Kyler dug to the very bottom and found the trampoline!
Beckam had a great time hanging out with his buddy Cruise.




Looks like my toes still remember how to "grab" the beam! :)
I really wanted to see if I could still do a squat on.  As I got on the bar I imagined the worst, swinging my legs up and tripping my toes on the bar...
luckily it ended up better than I thought!  I'm glad my body can still do things I see in my mind!  If only that were true for everything!  What a fun evening!  Christian even climbed the rope all the way to the top and rang the bell!  The boys never wanted to go. But after 2 hours of hard playing we convinced them we better get home and make some dinner.  Boy did they sleep well!
We woke up to several inches of snow and it didn't look like it was letting up at all.  So we cut our trip a bit shorter and headed out right after church.  Thanks for a GREAT weekend Kari, Dave, and Cruise!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers