Friday, February 10, 2012

Beckams new tricks

Oh how I love to stand!  This was the face he gave when he pulled himself up to stand in his crib for the 1st time! (Gotta love the iPhone to be able to capture any moment!:) )
He was so proud of himself. That's Jaden's hand cheering him on too!
Now he can pull himself up most anywhere.  At the couch, the coffee table, and his exersaucer.  He's sure getting strong.
I decided to get out a toy I thought he might enjoy.  Since he loves balls I figured this would be a hit!  I didn't even get the cover on the batteries before he had a go at it.
He didn't quite know what to think about the wind blowing him in the face.  He just kept pushing it over.  Once he learns how to turn it on again and again I think he will have more fun with chasing the balls and playing with this.  But even with me helping him out quite a bit, it's still fun....at least for me. :)
Last week he started saying Ma Ma Ma.  We've tried several times to catch it on film.  This is about as good as it gets.

My little guys is growing up!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers