Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Kyler's Birthday Party

Since Kyler changed his mind to an ANGRY BIRDS party, the pinata was much easier to do.  He decided he wanted the white one. (I love how his make up from the night before's Trunk Or Treat isn't quite washed off yet.  Nice.)
He was so excited about the balloon decorations too.
Here is a game we set up again and again for the kids to try and knock down.  Christian was great at setting this up so many times and in so many different ways.  The kids loved it.
There's the birthday boy and a handful of the balloons.  He was trying to pick them all up!
The kids all enjoyed pizza and a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie.  I love how his cousin Maddix is blowing with him! :)
What a group!  Ten 3-4 year olds was a lot more work than I thought it would be.  I'm so glad Eric, Christian's brother, stayed too.  He was helpful with Beckam as well as the other kids.

The pinata turned out great!  6 layers of paper mache made is perfect for this group.  The first round they were all blind-folded. (I wanted to make sure everyone got at least 1 turn.)  But that was a bit too hard.
Some hit it harder than others.  They all seemed to really enjoy it though.
I thought for sure Jaden would bust it open.
Jason got going too quickly after Jaden, so I wasn't able to get a video of it busting. Needless to say, it was a HIT!
The kids got their bags (they had decorated) and watched THE FURIOUS FIVE while they ate their candy.
Christian played out on the trampoline with the kids while they waited to be picked up by their parents.
We also had each of them pick a pumpkin to take home. (Since we got 16 from our garden this year!)  Although a bit chaotic, I think they all had fun.  I still can't believe Kyler is 4!

2 comments:

Jennie Nelson said...

what? 16 pumpkins?? thats awesome!!! what a fun party!

oma said...

FUN!! Can't believe you got 16 pumpkins from your garden....perfect party favor...;)!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers