Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 Boys ROCKS!!!

My 3 boys are growing up!  They each have such different personalities it's so much fun to see them mature.  So that I can remember, here is a bit about each one, and their uniqueness!
 Jaden (6) loves top 40's music.  Once in a while I will even catch him singing along or to himself.  Hip Hop seems to be his favorite.  I think he has such a cute voice.  He's getting better at reading too and loves to follow along in the Hymn Book at church and sing!
Jaden has a "shy/ embarrassed" side to his competitive and outgoing personality.  It seems that until he does something well, he's nervous and lacks confidence.  He's such a great big brother and such a helper. He's always trying to figure out stuff to do for me to get some money. (Although it doesn't happen very often, he loves it when he gets a quarter for cleaning up, etc.)  He loves that sense of accomplishment.  I think he will grow up to be a very hard working young man.  You know with Jaden that he will do his best with most anything.  He continues to LOVE most any sport as well as any chance he has to play the Wii.

Kyler (4) is crazy, is a common thing I say.  Whether, he's doing something silly to make Beckam laugh, or trying his latest feat (you had no idea he knew how to do) he blows your mind.  His very strong body goes with his very strong personality/ temperament. One second he will be your best friend, then the next say something silly like "I'm not your brother, duh!"  But usually pretty quickly he's wanting to wrestle, hug and smile all over again.  He keeps me busy!
Kyler seems to be attracted to classical music.  He gets the cutest little grin when I have it on in the car.  He'll even tell me, "that sounds like a violin."  He's also very into drawing and creating things.  (Lately most of his work he says is the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, and yesterday that's what he told me it was.Then when he showed Christian and he thought it was a house, Kyler corrected him by saying that it was the "mountain of the Lord."  He is so creative, expressive, and a great friend.
Beckam (not quite 6 mo) is still pretty content.  He's a happy happy little guy.  I swear he hums along with me as I rock him and sing to him before he falls asleep.  It's one of my favorite things to hear.  He is so patient and easy going.  I don't feel stressed about taking him EVERYWHERE with me because he is so great.  Let's hope it continues!  He loves it when Jaden and Kyler play with him.  He likes to be included, or at least in the same room as whatever is going on.  He's getting more mobile and stronger all the time.  He can roll over, sit alone, and even presses up on his hands. He can spin in a circle on his tummy too.  He still LOVES to be swaddled when he sleeps.  He's such a joy to have around.
GOSH!  I really love my 3 boys!

1 comment:

oma said...

Gosh - I really love those boys too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers