Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Jaden's Room

Well, there you have it! Jaden's new stripes! Hope he loves it! I am pretty proud of myself! Thanks Annette for helping me out a bit! (Oma, don't show him this please!) :)













We used that FREE Glidden paint from the free offer a couple months ago. A quart is more than I thought it would be. I still have LOTS of paint in all 3 cans! It was fun to do, but glad it's done. Now we've got to get that paint smell out before he gets back! :)

9 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

How cute. He's going to love his room!

Shannon said...

Very nice job! Thanks for posting pics! I'm sure Jaden will love it.

Becca said...

I love it. Where did you get the car stickers and license plate stickers on his wall. I love them and Jonathan would love them too.

Jared and Delia said...

You are an AWESOME mom! I am proud of you too! ;)

Emily said...

Cute Mel! You are a crafty lady!

Oma said...

waaay cool - he's gonna love it....and we'll keep it a secret so he can be surprised when he gets home...can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

That is super awesome, I bet he loves it!

* Stephanie said...

I just had to tell you -- Kolby had an "all about me" book that he colored for kindergarten yesterday and on the page for "friends" he colored a picture of him and Jaden. So cute!

Natalie said...

Love his room... I forgot to go look at it when i was over the other day! Hope he likes it and appreciates you for doing it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers