Friday, September 18, 2009

Flying Frisbee

Jaden is so funny! One of the newest things he seems to like to do is throw a Frisbee. He even tells Kyler, "Okay, point it and hold "B" then throw it!" Guess we are playing too much Wii here. Anyways, last night I took this video. He sure can throw it straight, most of the time. And further than I can too. He must know how to "just relax" Grandpa Mealey! :)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That is amazing. I'm glad you are taking so many of these videos. That kid has some serious athletic talent. Not that I'm surprised by that. These will be fun to release to the media someday when Jaden is playing professional sports. :)

Annette said...

so cute, love that! i can't thorw a frisbee to save my life haha

Jared and Delia said...

That is AMAZING! He is so athletically talented. Wow!

Oma said...

relaaaaax! from Grampa.....

Jared and Delia said...

FYI...
I changed my blog address to:

http://establisheddec2002.blogspot.com/

Why? Long story...don't ask. :)

Natalie said...

Wow! Great job Jaden!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers