Saturday, August 22, 2009

GRASS glorious grass!

WOW! Grass sure makes a yard feel bigger. How fun to finally have it in! One step closer to making it look fantastic back there. The flower beds and boxes for the garden, the patio, etc will have to wait until next year.

We have such great neighbors! Thanks so much to everyone that was able to help us out! I seriously can't believe how fast they did it! Thanks a million times over!!!

7 comments:

Annette said...

it does look amazing!!!! Can't wait to see it in person! Great job!

Shannon said...

Wow. It looks fabulous! I can't wait to come play in your yard!

Jared and Delia said...

It looks great!

Yay for Jaden to get a big boy trip with his grandparents.

Jenni said...

YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! It looks awesome! Can't wait to play! You have sure been busy!

WinnFamily said...

How exciting to finally have it done! Jaden will be so excited to play back there when he gets back from his trip... 2 weeks is so long!!

lehiharmers said...

It looks awesome Mel!!
We got busy and totally forgot!! Oh my gosh, I am so emberassed!! I hope you had LOTS of help. Hope the DVD players worked?!

The Clarke Clan said...

Looks way better than the rocks!! After 2 years I was starting to like them! :) I'm just teasing! Having real grass is so exciting

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers