Friday, July 10, 2009

Good Messes!

Gotta love a good mess once in a while. Here the boys are enjoying some ice cream cones OUTSIDE before bath time.


I seriously think that Kyler just liked having the coolness of the ice cream on his face because he loved just having it sit on his chin as he was desperately trying to lick it like his brother. Too cute not to grab the camera!

Jaden is such a cheeser! What a handsome guy.

Here Kyler is showing me his "Uh oh" AKA MESS! Good thing we had baths afterward! Bring on the heat, we have plenty more ice cream cones to come!



7 comments:

Shannon said...

You are such a good mom to let them make such a big mess. I love Kyler's face, clothes, knees all covered in ice cream. They really are some handsome boys.

Annette said...

LOVE that post! I wish I could come over and play with them everyday!!!!! So cute and handsome. :-)

Nettie! said...

My boys look the same way when they eat icecream!

Jared and Delia said...

Cute pictures. Kyler is so sweet.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

so adorable! super messy!! i love them!

Natalie said...

Love their little faces with all that icecream all over them! So cute!

lehiharmers said...

wow, i am glad that wasn't in my car:)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers