Thursday, July 02, 2009

Full of Surprises!

On the way home from the grocery store today Jaden said that he wanted to ride his bike when we got home. When we pulled around the corner onto our street he saw that his friend Misha was learning to ride hers without training wheels. He quickly stated that I needed to take his off, so that he could ride like Misha!


And Jaden did it again! He blows me away with some of the stuff he is able to do. Only about 2 minutes later, he was riding a bike all on his own.




I guess he knew he was ready!























A little pressure from several friends being able to ride now too probably helps as well! Way to go Jaden. I seriously can't believe it!

9 comments:

Christian said...

That's our little superman! Go Jaden!

Shannon said...

That's awesome! Go Jaden!

Jared and Delia said...

Wow...go Jaden!

Annette said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME! Mom told me that he called her to tell her today, and so I called you and you didn't answer! :-( haha, anyways, congrats to Jaden!!

Debbie Bradshaw said...

He has such great balance. You should post a video of him on his scooter too, cause he was so fast on it when I was down there. You're awesome Jaden.

Debbie Bradshaw said...

He has such great balance. You should post a video of him on his scooter too, cause he was so fast on it when I was down there. You're awesome Jaden.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

HOLY CRAP! so good!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

That is so awesome! I love it when kids have a desire to do something so much, they practically teach themselves.

Natalie said...

That is awesome! Great job Jaden!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers