Sunday, June 21, 2009

So much RAIN!

It has rained everyday for the last 2 weeks! But a lot of rain, also means rainbows! Here is a HUGE one that was right by our house. It went all the way across the street! (At least from our perception :) )














Kyler woke up from his normal 1 1/2 hour nap the other day pretty upset. He wouldn't let me hold him...which is very strange for him. So I just laid him on the couch and he fell asleep again. I just couldn't help taking pictures of the sleepy guy. He tossed and turned, but still stayed asleep for another 2 hours! Guess he was tired! And yes, Jaden was asleep this whole time as well, up in his room. Yes, Jaden still naps. Guess I should have taken some pictures of him as well.













Also, I went to Boise 2 weeks ago for my sister's baby shower. At the shower she saw a friend pull out a "Hooter Hider" to nurse her baby, and thought it was so cool. So when I got home my friend Jules helped me make one for Jennie! I hope she likes it as much as I do!


Well, the projects on the yard have been on a standstill because of the rain, but this next week should be sunny. So hopeully we can get that going again.
And I just realized that I never posted anything about Jaden's Joy School Graduation. So here is a picture.
1st year was a success. He's sure missing not seeing his buddies every other day. We missed you at graduation Jason.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Never heard of the term Hooter Hider before, but that's cute! Your lucky your boys are nappers! Trevan never takes naps anymore and Jake is so hit and miss. I love Jaden's haircut too. It looks great!

Jared and Delia said...

Cute pictures. Kyler looks so grown up...I almost mistook him for Jaden.

That hooter hider is adorable.

Amanda said...

The hooter hider is DARLING! I actually just got one for free (had to pay shipping) from uddercovers.com. I used the code "onefree"--so if you or anyone else is interested...

I'm so glad Jaden still takes naps! It makes me feel like Kallie is more normal. :) She still takes naps, too. But, she has always needed lots of sleep--quite different from her sister.

Nettie! said...

Aw, I did Joy School with my oldest, Audrey. It was a blast!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers