
I also brought back a few other things for the boys from my trip to Boise this last weekend. Jaden LOVES his new pj's. And who wouldn't love that sucker! (Thanks to Jennie's baby shower.) Kyler was even enjoying his pacifier...I mean ring pop! They loved all their little prizes so much, maybe I should leave them home with Daddy more often so I can bring back surpises and be the best mom in the world...at least for a day!







6 comments:
so freaking cute!!! glad he liked it :-)
I can't wait to see that movie!
Wish we had known you were in Boise, we would have loved to have said hello. Hope the trip went well and gotta love being the one that gives the gifts. haha
Kevin
Hope you had a fun trip! You are so great to bring back treats too. :)
omg so cute!! i love the puppy and the pj's!! you did so good:) can't wait to see you again!
Love how Kyler is mauling that puppy! So cute!
Post a Comment