
So, it's been coming for some time now. And I was finally really starting to like his longer hair, at least form the front. But Jaden HATES that he has to comb his hair in the morning before we go out. He continually asks..."Why doesn't Kyler have to?" And I have to explain, "because Kyler has short hair." And his comment after that is "I want short hair like Kyler." So after about a week straight of these comments, we did it!


And Jaden couldn't be happier. You should have seen how proud he looked when he saw it all coming off. I've never seen him sit so still either. He looks like a completley different kid now. I can't believe how much hair can make a difference. I think he looks younger and more thin. Christians says he looks more athletic. Either way, his still pretty handsome I think!




11 comments:
Such a cute kid either way. With his smile and handsome face his hair looks good either way. (Not that I have a crush on your kid, but he sure is cute :o) Isn't it funny that cutting kids hair is harder for us than them. Kevin and I have had the hardest time deciding when and if we should cut Madi's hair. Usually I just have to trim a little when he's not home.
The hair cut turned out nice. I did like the longer hair too though. He sure is a cute kid. We just cut Jonathan's hair and I missed his long hair, but it is nice for summer.
Great haircut. He looks awesome and summer is definitely the time to have less hair to worry about. :)
I'm sure Jaden is going to look back on his picture and be proud of having himself displayed in his underwear. :)
haha that is so funny that he wnated short hair, just so he woudn't have to comb it every morning!! i love that! he's still freaking adorable! love him!! you guys did a great job:)
I wish Ethan would sit still. He screams the whole time. Maybe I will do the same thing, let it grow out and then he will be begging for it to be cut. I agree that he looks younger. He went from a skater boy to an athlete as well....so cute!
Cute. I like him with long hair too though. If I could get Owen's hair to look good long I would let it grow out.
Love the haircut! He looks older and skinner :)
you're right! he does look younger, but so handsome! love it!
I think he looks more like Christian now! I hope you guys are doing well. I still miss talking to you at church and hanging out with little Jaden, who is not so little anymore! You've got 2 boys and in just a couple of weeks we'll have 2 girls!
Jaden looks so happy! He is such a handsome kid. It will probably feel better for the summer. Now Kyler can say his big brother finally looks like him:)
Post a Comment